Online Conference 11-12 (Fri-Sat) Dec, 2020
About The Conference
This fifth version of the conference aims to provide a platform for educators, researchers, developers and policy makers in education field across the panel discussion and exchanging the new strategy, latest technology and innovative pedagogy in relation to virtual & augmented reality, simulation, serious games, robotics, 3D printing, data sciences etc. To cope with the Covid-19, this conference will be held online. More specifically, the two days conference will have two parts: demonstration and sharing on day one, and presentation & discussion on day two.
Theme & Topics
The central theme of this conference is innovative learning for both online and classroom environments.
Topics of interests include but are not limited to the following:
- Innovative Learning in Tertiary Education
- Innovative Learning in STEAM Education
- Innovative Learning in Vocational Education
- Innovative Learning in Preschool & Special Needs Education
- Fourth version, Finland, 2018
- Third version, China, 2016
- Second version, The Netherlands, 2014
- Inaugural version, Singapore, 2012